Why do family members dislike matching socks so much? Is it just my family or what!?! I did it for years and I didn’t like it either! But, I guess I had to do it because I was the “Mom”. After losing vision, this was one job I was fired from due to my lack of matching skills. Typical me, I tried to match by feel & shape of the socks, but it wasn’t working out so well. (I was actually thrilled to be fired. Yahoo!!) The family soon got snippy over searching for matching socks on the daily! A sock solution had to be found!!
Now, I may be late to the blind party on this one… But I found a product that solves the family sock struggle. It’s called “Sock Locks”! These small wonders seem to make life a little less stressful for everyone!
Here’s a little bit about Sock Locks:
- Easy to use! Just pair socks with a Sock Lock prior to laundry to prevent sock loss.
- Most socks fit in a single Sock Lock.
- Safe for washing machines, dryers, and frustrated family members.
- Sock Locks will stop the constant struggle over mismatched or single sock situations.
- With proper use, Sock locks will prevent any blame from being put on the blind family member
- Sock Locks cannot guarantee a stress free family, but it will guarantee matching socks!
If your family dislikes the chore of matching socks or refuses to play “Match That Sock!” on family game night, then I highly recommend this product! Give them the “locks” and be done with matching the focking socks! Click here to find Sock Locks on Amazon. xx